Arcanum Alloys Inc (“Arcanum Alloys”, “Arcanum”, “us”, “we”, or “our”) operates and controls this website and its content (the “Site”).
- If you contact us through the Site or by phone, mail, or email, we will collect the information you provide, including your name, contact information, and message(s) to us.
- If you apply for a job on the Site, we will collect the information you provide to us, including your name, email, desired position, and resume.
- For customers that are purchasing our products, any credit or financial payment information relevant to the sale process.
- We or our third-party service providers may automatically receive and record certain information when you use our Site. For example, this may include your device’s IP address, information about your use of the Website during your current session and over time (including the pages you view and your interactions with them), the date and time of your visit, links you click, searches conducted, the website visited before navigating to the Site, your software and hardware attributes (including browser and operating system type and version), and your general location inferred from IP address. To obtain such information, we or our third-party service providers may use the following technologies to recognize your device and collect information about your usage of the Site:
- Server logs. When you use the Site, we automatically receive and record certain information from your computer (or other device) and your browser. To obtain such information, we may use server logs or applications that recognize your device and gather information about its online activity.
- Cookies. The Site uses “cookies,” which are small text files that are stored on your computer that retain your information, activities, and/or preferences relative to your activities on a website. Should you wish to prevent your computer from accepting cookies from the Site, you can change the settings on your web browser to either block cookies sent from the Site, or to disable cookies altogether. Please note that the Site may not function properly, or may function differently, if you choose not to receive cookies.
- Web beacons. The Site or the emails that you receive from Arcanum may use an application known as a “web beacon” (also known as a “clear gif” or “pixel tag”). A web beacon is an electronic file that usually consists of a single-pixel image. It can be embedded in a web page or in an email to transmit information, which could include personal information. For example, it allows an email sender to determine whether a user has opened a particular email. If you would like to opt out of Arcanum’s use of web beacons in promotional emails, please opt out of receiving such messages by sending an email to [EMAIL] or by using the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of any such message.
Arcanum Alloys uses data to provide our services, evaluate and improve the performance of the Site, and for other related business purposes. We may use your contact information to respond to you if you contact us, have applied for a position with us, or are requesting information, or if we are sending you information that might appeal to you. We may use data to understand traffic and interest in the Site.
We may use or share information with third parties when we believe, in our sole reasonable discretion, that doing so is necessary:
· To comply with applicable law or a court order, subpoena, or other legal process;
· To investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal or prohibited activities, suspected fraud, violations of our rules or terms and conditions, or situations involving threats to other individuals, our property, or the property or physical safety of any person or third party;
· To establish, protect, or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
We may share your information with third parties to facilitate the financing, securitization, insuring, sale, assignment, bankruptcy, or other disposal of all or part of our organization or assets.
Arcanum uses commercially reasonable physical, technical, and administrative safeguards to protect your information against loss or unauthorized access, use, modification, or deletion. However, no security program is 100% secure, and thus we cannot guarantee the absolute security of your information.